About this course
Learn basic tips and tricks to best care for your cat, as well as essential background knowledge every cat owner should know. Ideal for beginners’ new to pet ownership.
Prevention of accidents is very important, and the correct care for your cat can prevent it from getting hurt or becoming ill. On this course, we discuss different things you need to think about when you get a cat or kitten. This course is aimed to go alongside our pet first aid course to look at caring for your cat rather than dealing with an emergency.
We discuss choosing a cat or kitten and look at the pedigree cat side so that when you choose, you know what questions to ask. We also cover the care you give once you have a cat or kitten.
We also have added many videos from our vet on different subjects in the care of pets.
The online platform is super simple to navigate. Watch the video lessons at your own pace, pause and resume when it suits you. Answer the multiple-choice questions throughout the course and when you have completed all the lessons, you will be directed to the final assessment.
To make sure you really learn and retain the information, test questions are randomised. A video review following the final assessment is customised to support a thorough understanding of each topic
- Front-row seat in the class
- No PowerPoint based slides
- Detailed bite sized video-based training with demonstrations
- Subtitles for “sound off” viewing
- Optional concise text lesson summary with key learning points accompanying each clip
- Comprehensive manual and posters, and current regulatory guidelines updates
- Access videos for up to 8 months after purchase
- Certified CPD evidence-based learning statement and certificate upon successful completion