About this course
The days of ‘off-the-shelf’ training programs are rapidly coming to a close. You expect training to be relevant to your own unique situation.
To bridge the gap.
First Aid is a mandatory requirement at work, and with deaths at home higher than normal – basic life support skills are vital for everyone. Delivering quality physical and mental health first aid training to your entire workforce need not be expensive. On the contrary, in creating an inclusive culture where staff feel genuinely valued and herd, can boost productivity and employee morale.
- Arrange for a qualified instructor to come to you. (Subject to our risk assessment)
- If you do not have appropriate space to accommodate physical distancing required for a face to face classroom practical course, we will source a suitable local venue, with ample space, ventilation and everything you need.
- You schedule the date, we can deal with the admin.
- Blended training or live video training options for shielding delegates or those working remotely.
- CPR Manikin delivered for vulnerable groups.
- Free online training in bulk followed up by a shorter low cost practical session.