About this course
This course is tailored to those who work with pets and need to know comprehensive Pet First Aid. Ideal for dog walkers and pet sitters.
Pet First Aid for Pet Professionals Level 3 (VTQ) covers much more details about the different injuries and illnesses that can affect dogs and cats. The course has been designed to give the pet professional much more information in order to be able to detect early when something is wrong and give the appropriate care. It is aimed to meet the level 3 pet first aid requirements for pet professionals laid down by the latest government and council guidance.
The course also covers the anatomy and physiology of animals and different first aid treatments that are available. Although the treatment is basically the same between dogs and cats, the advanced course has a dedicated section to cats. We can also provide a free business certificate to place on the wall of your business to show your clients you are all trained.
The online platform is super simple to navigate. Watch the video lessons at your own pace, pause and resume when it suits you. Answer the multiple-choice questions throughout the course and when you have completed all the lessons, you will be directed to the final assessment.
To make sure you really learn and retain the information, test questions are randomised. A video review following the final assessment is customised to support a thorough understanding of each topic
- Front-row seat in the class
- No PowerPoint based slides
- Detailed bite sized video-based training with demonstrations
- Subtitles for “sound off” viewing
- Optional concise text lesson summary with key learning points accompanying each clip
- Comprehensive manual and posters, and current regulatory guidelines updates
- Access videos for up to 8 months after purchase
- Certified CPD evidence-based learning statement and certificate upon successful completion