About this course
Anaphylaxis training can also be delivered on site as a 100% classroom course, subject to our risk assessment. The certificate is valid for three years.
This course is aimed at anyone who requires a course in anaphylaxis awareness. The course covers the use of Epi-Pens, Emerade and Jext as well as recognition of signs, treatment, concerns and activating the EMS as well as care for the patient. When you have successfully completed the online or the classroom course, you will be issued a ProTrainings wall certificate and wallet card.
This course is also available to healthcare professionals, tailored to the duties of a medical professional.
Our Pro-trainings online platform is super simple to navigate. Watch the video lessons at your own pace, pause and resume when it suits you. Answer the incremental multiple-choice questions throughout the course and when you have completed all the lessons, you will be directed to the final assessment.
To make sure you really learn and retain the information, test questions are randomised and video remediation following the final assessment is customised to you.
- Front-row seat in the class
- No PowerPoint based slides
- Detailed bite sized video-based training with demonstrations
- Subtitles for “sound off” viewing
- Optional concise text lesson summary with key learning points accompanying each clip
- Comprehensive manual and posters, and current regulatory guidelines updates
- Access videos for up to 8 months after purchase
- Certified CPD evidence-based learning statement and certificate upon successful completion
- Includes recent guidelines on infection prevention with the outbreak of Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2(SARS–CoV–2)