About this course
Healthcare Anaphylaxis Level 2 (VTQ) is aimed at healthcare professionals who require a more advanced course in Anaphylaxis care. This course follows the latest guidelines from the UK Resuscitation Council on life support and the treatment of Anaphylaxis.
The online platform is super simple to navigate. Watch the video lessons at your own pace, pause and resume when it suits you. Answer the multiple-choice questions throughout the course and when you have completed all the lessons, you will be directed to the final assessment.
To make sure you really learn and retain the information, test questions are randomised. A video review following the final assessment is customised to support a thorough understanding of each topic
- Front-row seat in the class
- No PowerPoint based slides
- Detailed bite sized video-based training with demonstrations
- Subtitles for “sound off” viewing
- Optional concise text lesson summary with key learning points accompanying each clip
- Comprehensive manual and posters, and current regulatory guidelines updates
- Access videos for up to 8 months after purchase
- Certified CPD evidence-based learning statement and certificate upon successful completion
- Includes recent guidelines on infection prevention with the outbreak of Severe acute respiratory syndrome Coronavirus 2 (SARS–CoV–2)