About this course
This advanced pet first aid level 3 (VTQ) online training course includes advanced First Aid content for dogs, cats and there is even a short lesson on reptiles. This course covers injuries and illnesses in greater detail than our practical classroom courses.
Advanced pet first aid can be taken 100% online, however if you would prefer to complete a practical module to supplement your learning, you can attend one of our local scheduled animal classroom courses with an approved advanced pet first aid instructor and Canine CPR manikins. To arrange a practical session please contact us.
The online platform is super simple to navigate. Watch the video lessons at your own pace, pause and resume when it suits you. Answer the multiple-choice questions throughout the course and when you have completed all the lessons, you will be directed to the final assessment.
To make sure you really learn and retain the information, test questions are randomised. A video review following the final assessment is customised to support a thorough understanding of each topic
- Front-row seat in the class
- No PowerPoint based slides
- Detailed bite sized video-based training with demonstrations
- Subtitles for “sound off” viewing
- Optional concise text lesson summary with key learning points accompanying each clip
- Comprehensive manual and posters, and current regulatory guidelines updates
- Access videos for up to 8 months after purchase
- Certified CPD evidence-based learning statement and certificate upon successful completion
- Includes recent guidelines on infection prevention with the outbreak of Severe acute respiratory syndrome Coronavirus 2 (SARS–CoV–2)