About this course
To arrange payment via invoice or purchase order please see “Additional Information” tab above.
Outdoor Pursuits 16 Hour First Aid to meet the requirements laid down by many outdoor pursuits bodies, as it covers primary and secondary care and adapted to the outdoor world where the emergency services may be harder to access. All our first aid courses fully meet the UK and European Resuscitation Council Guidelines 2015 as per the HSE requirements.
Our online platform is super simple to navigate. Watch the video lessons at your own pace, pause and resume when it suits you. Answer the incremental multiple-choice questions throughout the course and when you have completed all the lessons, you will be directed to the final assessment.
To make sure you really learn and retain the information, test questions are randomised and video remediation following the final assessment is customised to you.
- Front-row seat in the class
- No PowerPoint based slides
- Detailed bite sized video-based training with demonstrations
- Subtitles for “sound off” viewing
- Optional concise text lesson summary with key learning points accompanying each clip
- Comprehensive manual and posters, and current regulatory guidelines updates
- Access videos for up to 8 months after purchase
- Certified CPD evidence-based learning statement and certificate upon successful completion
- Includes recent guidelines on infection prevention with the outbreak of Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2(SARS–CoV–2)