About this course
The Student First Aid course teaches skills that will be useful in the most probable emergencies that school age students may face. The course limits medical tools and terminology and focuses on emergencies and cardiac arrest. This online course takes 1 to 2 hours, plus an optional group practical skill evaluation if requested. Highly recommended for Schools.
This course can be completed independently at home, or in a supervised classroom setting.
Our Pro Trainings online platform is super simple to navigate. Watch the video lessons at your own pace, pause and resume when it suits you. Answer the incremental multiple-choice questions throughout the course and when you have completed all the lessons, you will be directed to the final assessment.
To make sure you really learn and retain the information, test questions are randomised. A video review following the final assessment is also customised around the students results. This supports a thorough understanding of each topic
- Front-row seat in the class
- No PowerPoint based slides
- Detailed bite sized video-based training with demonstrations
- Subtitles for “sound off” viewing
- Optional concise text lesson summary with key learning points accompanying each clip
- Comprehensive manual and posters, and current regulatory guidelines updates
- Access videos for up to 8 months after registration
- Certified CPD evidence-based learning statement and certificate upon successful completion
- Includes recent guidelines on infection prevention with the outbreak of Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2(SARS–CoV–2)