About this course
First aid is not difficult to learn. This course covers keeping yourself safe as well as lessons on critical injury pack’s, trauma dressings and haemostatic dressings.
The course is broken down into short videos and once you complete the course you can download your free certificate. To support the training you will be able to download a student manual that covers many different first aid subjects and other downloads and links to support your training.
You do not need any first aid knowledge to start this course and it is suitable for all ages.
Our Pro Trainings online platform is super simple to navigate. Watch the video lessons at your own pace, pause and resume when it suits you. Answer the incremental multiple-choice questions throughout the course and when you have completed all the lessons, you will be directed to the final assessment.
To make sure you really learn and retain the information, test questions are randomised. A video review following the final assessment is also customised around the students results. This supports a thorough understanding of each topic
- Front-row seat in the class
- No PowerPoint based slides
- Detailed bite sized video-based training with demonstrations
- Subtitles for “sound off” viewing
- Optional concise text lesson summary with key learning points accompanying each clip
- Comprehensive manual and posters, and current regulatory guidelines updates
- Access videos for up to 8 months after registration
- Certified CPD evidence-based learning statement and certificate upon successful completion
- Includes recent guidelines on infection prevention with the outbreak of Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2(SARS–CoV–2)