About this course
To help in the current Coronavirus outbreak and to give families a valuable life skill, our popular Pro Trainings Family First Aid course is free. You only pay a reduced cost of £5 plus VAT if you want to download a PDF certificate. No obligation.
We have found that many families and parents do not know the basics of first aid and do not really know what to do if they come across an accident or serious illness. This course can also be taken as a physically distanced classroom course with The Bridge First Aid for a small fee, please read our pick n mix options to learn more.
This course includes the latest CPR and Coronavirus recommendations.
First aid is not difficult to learn or deliver and whether you choose a class or online course both courses follow through from immediately life-threatening conditions like a cardiac arrest to less urgent problems and minor injuries.
You never know when something could happen to someone in your family, so learning now will prepare you to deal with an emergency situation should it arise.
Our Pro Trainings online platform is super simple to navigate. Watch the video lessons at your own pace, pause and resume when it suits you. Answer the incremental multiple-choice questions throughout the course and when you have completed all the lessons, you will be directed to the final assessment.
To make sure you really learn and retain the information, test questions are randomised. A video review following the final assessment is also customised around the students results. This supports a thorough understanding of each topic
- Front-row seat in the class
- No PowerPoint based slides
- Detailed bite sized video-based training with demonstrations
- Subtitles for “sound off” viewing
- Optional concise text lesson summary with key learning points accompanying each clip
- Comprehensive manual and posters, and current regulatory guidelines updates
- Access videos for up to 8 months after registration
- Certified CPD evidence-based learning statement and certificate upon successful completion
- Includes recent guidelines on infection prevention with the outbreak of Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2(SARS–CoV–2)