About this course
Coronavirus and COVID-19 is all over the news these days. It is a very worrying time for everyone. Our Pro trainings course on the subject is for anyone. The more people that know this information, the more people will be kept safe. This course includes the latest CPR and Coronavirus recommendations.
The course is free to take, the only charge is if you want a certificate of completion but this is not required. Send this course to your friends and family!
We also have a Coronvirus for Healthcare Workers video online course for those working in any health and social care setting.
Our Pro trainings online platform is super simple to navigate. Watch the video lessons at your own pace, pause and resume when it suits you. Answer the incremental multiple-choice questions throughout the course and when you have completed all the lessons, you will be directed to the final assessment.
To make sure you really learn and retain the information, test questions are randomised and video remediation following the final assessment is customised to you.
- Front-row seat in the class
- No PowerPoint based slides
- Detailed bite sized video-based training with demonstrations
- Subtitles for “sound off” viewing
- Optional concise text lesson summary with key learning points accompanying each clip
- Comprehensive manual and posters, and current regulatory guidelines updates
- Access videos for up to 8 months after purchase
- Certified CPD evidence-based learning statement and certificate upon successful completion
- Includes recent guidelines on infection prevention with the outbreak of Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2(SARS–CoV–2)