About this course
This 3 day First Aid at Work (FAW) course is ideal for businesses whose risk assessment has identified they require a fully trained first aider for their workplace or have more than 50 employees.
FAW is the most comprehensive first aid training course, most suited to those working in high-risk environments. To learn more visit our which course do I need? page.
This course Includes current guidelines on infection prevention and first aid safety in relation to the outbreak of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome. Coronavirus 2 (SARS–CoV–2). We are proud to operate a socially distanced training environment in the classroom. Every learner has sole use of an adult, child and infant manikin for full the duration of the day.
The day 1 online platform is super simple to navigate. Watch the video lessons at your own pace, pause and resume when it suits you. Answer the multiple-choice questions throughout the course and when you have completed all the lessons, you will be directed to the final assessment.
To make sure you really learn and retain the information, test questions are randomised. A video review following the final assessment is customised to support a thorough understanding of each topic
- Front-row seat in the class
- No PowerPoint based slides
- Detailed bite sized video-based training with demonstrations
- Subtitles for “sound off” viewing
- Optional concise text lesson summary with key learning points accompanying each clip
- Comprehensive manual and posters, and current regulatory guidelines updates
- Access videos for up to 8 months after purchase
- Certified CPD evidence-based learning statement and certificate upon successful completion
- Includes recent guidelines on infection prevention with the outbreak of Severe acute respiratory syndrome Coronavirus 2 (SARS–CoV–2)
This course is available throughout Cambridgeshire and surrounding areas.