About this course
This Paediatric First Aid (PFA) blended option is our most popular course because of the flexibility it offers.
This blended option meets the mandatory requirements for all Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) practitioners and childcare providers wishing to register with Ofsted or working towards an early years educator qualification.
PFA focuses on common illnesses, emergencies and scenarios likely when dealing with infants and children. This course is recommended for all carers with sole responsibility for a child from birth on wards.
Our online platform is super simple to navigate. Watch the video lessons at your own pace, pause and resume when it suits you. Answer the incremental multiple-choice questions throughout the course and when you have completed all the lessons, you will be directed to the final assessment.
To make sure you really learn and retain the information, test questions are randomised and video remediation following the final assessment is customised to you.
- Front-row seat in the class
- No PowerPoint based slides
- Detailed bite sized video-based training with demonstrations
- Subtitles for “sound off” viewing
- Optional concise text lesson summary with key learning points accompanying each clip
- Comprehensive manual and posters, and current regulatory guidelines updates
- Access videos for up to 8 months after purchase
- Certified CPD evidence-based learning statement and certificate upon successful completion
- Includes recent guidelines on infection prevention with the outbreak of Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2(SARS–CoV–2)